|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
- 1 Plot
- 2 Skills and Abilities
- 3 Character
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Navigation
She charges out of the kingdom to fight against the Hongou faction who are falsely accused for betraying the alliance with Go faction. After being captured by Hongou faction and clearing up the misunderstanding, she takes a liking to Kazuto due to his kindness and enjoys playing around with him.
- Act Debut: 3(15 permanent route)
- Scenes of interaction: 3
Shin Koihime † Eiyuutan 
Shin Koihime † Musou -Kakumei-
Souten no Haou
Son Go no Kechimyaku
Ryuuki no Taibou
- The youngest sister of the Son family and a princess of Go. She joins Kan'u's group after she runs way from home, bored of doing her royal duties, and later returns home. She tends to be a bit egotistical, which is the cause of her rivalry with Chouhi.
Skills and Abilities
Martial Art Practitioner: Due to her rarely shown fighting in both the VN and anime, it is difficult to assess her combat abilities. While she lead her own troops, it could easily be due to her position as a member of the Son family rather than her actual abilities. However, from her limited showings, she does indeed have some capabilities for fighting. Even so, she cannot match the veteran generals.
Archery: In the anime, Sonshoukou is portrayed as a skilled bow-hunter for her age where she was able to quickly notch her bow and shoot down a bird that was flying away from a short distance (though she admits that her skills doesn't even come close to that of Kouchuu).
- She is notably the only pettanko of the Go faction. Although it's mainly due to her young age; it's unknown how she would look after she grow up (however, by looking at the younger version of Sonsaku it's reasonable to assume that Sonshoukou will turn out similarly).
- All three of the Son siblings's true names have connection with the lotus flower; Sonshoukou's true name means "Little Lotus".
- Although her weapons are categorized as chakrams, unlike real-life chakrams, they don't appear to be bladed at all.
- She is one of the few characters to maintain her gender from the original novel.