|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
- 1 Plot
- 2 Character
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Navigation
- She requests to lead the fight against the Anti-Toutaku Alliance, saying sending Ryofu would be an overkill. Kaku assigns her to guard the Shisui Pass, and she is killed by Kan'u in a duel.
- She makes her first appearance fighting against the Yellow Turbans. With her army badly losing, Gakushin's relief force arrives to help and she retreats. She is not seen again until the Anti-Toutaku Campaign, where she is assigned to guard Shisui Pass. However, she loses and retreats to Kouro Gate. To avenge her previous loss, she charges out only to be badly beaten again. She retreats with Chouryou and Ryofu after orders came to abandon their post. After the fall of Tou, she is mentioned to have been defeated by Kan'u, though she appears alive and well in the epilogue, traveling with Enjutsu.
- She serves the same role in the Go Route.
- She is defeated by Rinrin and is last seen going for medical help.
She makes an appearance in the ending scene of Moeshouden.
Shin Koihime † Eiyuutan 
Shin Koihime † Musou -Kakumei-
Souten no Haou
Son Go no Kechimyaku
Ryuuki no Taibou
Kayuu participates in the civil war on the side of Toutaku, thereby opposing the rule of Reitei. As in the original, during the battle of the factions against Kan, she was badly wounded by Kan'u Unchou, but she managed to survive and hide. In the final battle, Kayuu help the united alliance of the Three Kingdoms defeat Goko.
- A brave general of the Tou army, she has absolute confidence in her fighting skills. She is also easy going as she doesn't mind if her leader Toutaku goes visiting commoners in disguise, as she believes it will help their country's welfare if she sees their problems through her own eyes.
- At almost 6 feet in height, she is the tallest girl in the series.
- She's notable for being the only girl that doesn't have a romantic event in any of the VNs.
- She does not die in the anime (at first she appears to have died in action, as she walks out to battle and never comes back. But she later returns, the reason for her absence being having gone into hiding).
- For the sake of irony, in the anime she keeps saying that she's the type who lives a long life.
- In a next episode preview of season one, Kayuu claims the right to announce the episode title because she's going to "die early".
- Guan Yu slaying Hua Xiong is actually a famous scene in Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
- Despite officially listed as having a combat rating of 4, in the bonus Han route of the second VN she fights toe-to-toe against Chousen and Himiko, both of whom have combat ratings of well over 5.
- She shares her voice actor, Serizono Miya, with Rinrin.
- It's revealed in the Go route that she has been defeated at the hands of Sonken Bundai.
- Chouryou Bun'en once calls her "Miyabi" (雅 Ya) at Sishui Pass, this was never brought up again for unknown reasons, and many suspect it to be Kayuu's True Name.
- In the harem ending of the first VN, during the last scene, there's a unidentifiable figure standing next to Kousonsan. It maybe Kayuu based on the hairstyle and the process of elimination.
- Likewise, although seemingly killed and forgotten in Shin Koihime†Musou, she makes a cameo appearance in the end scene of Moeshouden.
- Her tendency to being forgotten about is actually a running gag. In Moeshouden during the creators' commentary special, she delibrately breaks the fourth wall to remind readers that she is present at the end of Moeshouden by zooming in on herself.
- In the animated opening of Sengoku†Koihime: ~Otome Kenran ☆ Sengoku Emaki~, Ashikaga Kazuha Yoshiteru summons the weapons of various Koihime†Musou heroines as projectiles for her attack; among those is Kayuu's axe.