|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
- 1 Plot
- 2 Character
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Navigation
- A loyal and overprotective bodyguard of Sonken who almost never leaves her lord's side. She feels thankful towards Kazuto as he has made Sonken happier and more lighthearted, which she wasn't capable of.
- She's one of the very few that actually thinks highly of Kazuto's kindness rather than criticizing it as a weakness. Unlike other girls, she wears a female version of fundoshi.
Shin Koihime † Eiyuutan 
Shin Koihime † Musou -Kakumei-
Souten no Haou
Son Go no Kechimyaku
One of Kouso's subordinates, serving as her right hand. Under Kouso's command, she, for a long time, resisted Sonken Bundai and her faction. She then fought against the middle daughter, Sonken Chuubou, and lost. She then defected to Go serving as Son Chuubou's bodyguard. She loyally serves Go, even past Sonken Bundai's death and the collapse of Kan. She eventually ended up facing Kouso in a one-on-one battle, slaying her former commander.
Ryuuki no Taibou 
- A loyal bodyguard and warrior to the Son family.
- While normally calm, she becomes hotheaded when someone questions her loyalty.
- In the third season, she served as Ryomou's commanding officer, assigning her to be Sonken's bodyguard. She was furious when Ryomou almost failed to protect Sonken when a thief snuck into the palace storeroom and Sonken was the one who subdued the thief. Even though Ryomou redeemed herself by preventing an assassination attempt against Sonsaku, Kannei discharged her from her troop by telling her to relinquish her fundoshi, the symbol of her troop. However, it was revealed that Kannei requested Shuuyu to take Ryomou in as an apprentice strategist to Sonken, feeling that Ryomou is more suited as a strategist rather than a bodyguard.
She is stern and serious but deeply cares about the people around her.
- Shishun took the fifth place in the poll of the most popular character in the story company Go.