|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
- 1 Plot
- 2 Character
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Navigation
- Act Debut: 3
- Scenes of interaction: 14
The Tō strategist and Tōtaku's best childhood friend. In the first VN Tōtaku was rumored to be an oppressive leader, which caused the campaign against the Tō faction. After the Tō faction fell to Kazuto, it's revealed that the rumors are not true, and Kazuto decides to spare Kaku and Tōtaku. Since no one has seen their faces, Kazuto hires the two to work for him as maids while at the same time he sends out words that Tōtaku has been executed in order to avoid suspicion from the alliance.
Shin Koihime † Eiyūtan 
Shin Koihime † Musou -Kakumei-
Souten no Haou
Son Go no Kechimyaku
Ryūki no Taibō
- Tōtaku's strategist and adviser. While short-tempered and serious minded, she does not have the heart to say no to her childhood friend Yue.
- She cares for Tōtaku dearly and is at first against Kazuto getting familiar with them, but Tōtaku gradually opens up to him and Kaku cannot say no to her. She eventually develops some interest in Kazuto, but puts up an extremely tsundere front to conceal it.
- It is later shown that her harshness is mostly a result from her forgetting own happiness to devote herself to protect Tōtaku.
- She suffers from very bad luck, and once every month it extends and affects everyone around her, especially those who looked into her eyes that day.
- However it is strongly evident that those who she cares about deeply are not affected.
|Koihime † Musō Characters|