Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- To unite the country under their banner and achieve peace among the lands, even if the means are detestable.
Shin Koihime†Musou and Shin Koihime†Musou - Kakumei
Shoku Route and Shin Koihime†Musou - Kakumei ~Ryuuki no Taibou~
Gi Route and Shin Koihime†Musou -Kakumei- Souten no Haou
Go Route and Shin Koihime†Musou - Kakumei ~Son Go no Kechimyaku~
- The Gi Faction is first introduced during the Anti-Toutaku Alliance arc in the first VN, and is almost immediately showed hostility or, at least, indifference to the weaker Hongou Faction, as their leader, Sousou, desired to acquire Kan'u Unchou as one of her vassals, as well as having a large derision against the male leader Hongou Kazuto. They are one of the stronger armies that join the Alliance and stood in the vanguard at the Battle at Shisui Gate. But, because of the Alliance's leader Enshou Honsho incompetency in strategy, they suffered some losses to their ranks.
- When they saw the Hongou Faction charging into battle, Gi quickly formulated a plan to retreat and allow the General Kayuu to be lured out by the weaker army. Go, the other significant army in the vanguard also retreated with Go, making the Hongou Army the vanguard.
- During the Battle at Korou Gate, Gi had forcibly placed themselves in the rearguard, stating that Enshou's incompetency is not worth the lives of their soldiers. However, soon they were ordered by Enshou to charge forth after about ten days. As it turns out, this was part of Hongou Army's strategy as they, who had been forced into being the vanguard, retreated as soon as both armies of Go and Gi had arrived. Gi quickly prepared for the melee and began their attack. Sousou also left a small hole in the formation, hoping that a skilled general like Chouryou Bun'en would spot it and strike. The general Chouryou quickly took the bait, and ended up defeated by General Kakouton Genjou, forcibly making Chouryou one of their generals. They also joined the Hongou Army in capturing Korou Gate, and witnessed the battle of General Ryofu Housen against Kan'u and sworn sister Chouhi Yokutoku.
- After the dissolution of the Alliance, Gi expanded into the west of the country, conquering even Ryousei, home of Batou Jusei and daughter Bachou Mouki. They soon received a message (hiddenly sent by Ukitsu that the Hongou Army plans on attacking them soon. With this information in mind, they began scheming to turn the plan against the invading army.
- However, even with foreknowledge of their opponent's attack, they were still pushed back into their own territory. After the second attack, they decided to attack the supply route of the Hongou Army. With the retreat of the Hongou Army, they immediately began pursuit, only to be stopped by the army's rearguard Chouhi, who easily fended off their attacks.
- Things grew more dire for Gi as Go has decided to form an alliance with Hongou, and they now had to fend off a greater opponent than they once had. Things took a turn when Ukitsu brainwashed their leader, Souso. Four of Gi's personnel, Kakouton, Kakouen, Jun'iku, and Kyocho decided to ask aid from Hongou Army to help save their leader from the, then unknown, white clothed faction who took control of their army. With Hongou's aid, they secured their leader's safety, and Sousou decided to surrender herself and her kingdom to Hongou, claiming that she owed him far too much to turn her blade against him.
- In this route, Gi serves as the primary antagonist, due to Ryuubi's near instant rivalry against Sousou.
- In this route, Gi serves as the viewpoint faction.
- In this route, Gi serves as the primary antagonist, due to Gi's involvement with Sonsaku's assassination.
- The continent is united under the rule of the Three Kingdoms of Shoku, Gi, and Go, each country respectively ruled by Ryuubi, Sousou, and Sonken, with Kazuto as the lynchpin and symbol. The leaders and key personnel of the Three Kingdoms, however, all live in a single centralized area, only leaving their trusted seconds to do the management of the territories, in order to remain close to Kazuto.
Shin Koihime†Musou -Kakumei-
Souten no Haou
Son Go no Kechimyaku
Ryuuki no Taibou 
Shin Koihime†Eiyuutan 4 • 5 • Gaiden
Shin Koihime†Eiyuutan 5
Shin Koihime†Eiyuutan 4
Shin Koihime†Eiyuutan Gaiden
|Sousou Moutoku||Queen & Founder|
Gi Police Force
Gi Police Force
Gi Police Force
|Hongou Kazuto||Gi Police Force Captain||Shin K†M Gi Route and Shin K†M -Kakumei- Souten no Haou only|
|Soujin Shikou||General||Added in Eiyuutan|
|Soukou Shiren||General||Added in Eiyuutan|
|Soujun Shiwa||General||Added in Eiyuutan|
|Jokou Koumei||General||Added in Eiyuutan|
|Chinkei Kanyu||Strategist||Added in Eiyuutan|
|Chintou Genryuu||Strategist||Added in Eiyuutan|